Saturday, March 31, 2007

Finding my past.

Over the last few weeks, I have been trying to trace my past. Well that is the short version.

Now the long version :

I have tried many times to find my family history but have always come to a full stop. Well a few weeks ago one of my cousins was trying to start and as he had not got very far I said I would help ! I looked through all the family papers I had and got quite alot of useful info but then Full Stop. So I asked some one to look into for me and they have come up with lots of goodies. The cost is not bad and you can have a running total and stop whenever you like.




I am well into the Victorian Era and may even go futher back.

I still spend hours on the net searching myself but that's the enjoyment of looking into your past, and I am sure there is more surprises in the cupboard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beside finding your past.
understand them.
that's the best way to know than to just finding.