Saturday, December 22, 2007

Ten carols for different disorders.




1. Schizophrenia - Do You Hear what I Hear?

2. Multiple personality Disorder - We Three Kings Disoriented are

3. Dementia - I think I'll be Home for Christmas

4. Narcissistic - Hark the Herald Angels sing - About me

5. Manic - Deck the Halls and House and Lawn and Street and Stores and Trees...

6. Paranoid - Santa Claus is coming to town... to get me

7. Borderline personality Disorder - Thoughts of roasting on an open fire

8. Personality Disorder - You better Watch out, I'm gonna Cry, I'm gonna pout, maybe I'll tell you why.

9. Attention Deficit disorder - Silent Night, Holy ooh look at the froggy, can I have a chocolate? Why is France so far away?

10. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder - Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells.

No comments: