Sunday, January 01, 2006

A Cat's Prayer.


Now I lay me down to sleep
The king-size bed is soft and deep
I sleep right in the centre groove
My human can't hardly move
I've trapped her legs, she's tucked in tight
And this is where I pass the night.

No one disturbs me or dare intrude
'Til morning comes and I want food.
I sneak up slowly and begin
To nibble on my human's chin.
She wake up quickly, I have sharp teeth.
For the morning is here and it's time to play
I always seem to get my way.

So thank you Lord for giving me
This human person that I can see.
The one who hugs me and holds me tight
And sacrifices her bed for me at night!




Taken from This Web page.It has lots of goodies about cats.


We have a cat since we have been married (33 years) and the peom rings true with everyone of our feline's.

No comments: